Every successful law firm requires a strong presence to create a professional and productive environment. Cathy Stull has been a vital part of the foundation for Stull & Associates since its inception. Ms. Stull has been the Managing partner of the law firm since it was established in 1982. Ms. Stull is a licensed Real Estate Broker owning and managing 15,000 square feet of commercial real estate across from the State of Michigan Capitol. Ms. Stull is also the Managing Partner of The Cigar Connoisseur located in downtown Lansing.
Ms. Stull has focused her practice area on family law/child advocacy, having represented parents and children in Child Protection Proceedings, Divorces, conservatorships, guardianships, and similar matters for decades. She graduated from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 1981 and is admitted to practice in the State of Michigan and the Western United States District of Michigan. Ms. Stull also has the distinguished honor of being nominated and accepted as a Member of the Fellows of the Michigan State Bar Foundation.
Ms. Stull has authored published articles: “Best Interest of the Child and Family Reunification” and “Domestic Violence and Sexual Abuse-The Probate Court Process”.
Additionally, Ms. Stull served in various capacities on family/children related groups during the course of her career:
- Member of the Guardian Ad Litem Sub Committee of the Child Abuse Task Force
- Chairperson of the Ingham County Bar Association - Juvenile Law Section
- President of the Board of Directors for the Lansing Boys and Girls Club
- Member of the Family law and Children’s law section of the State Bar of Michigan
- Ms. Stull has also participated in numerous speaking engagements over the years:
- Guest appearances on ‘It’s the Law” television show speaking on Adoption and Foster care issues
- Juvenile Law/Family Law panel discussions.
- Ingham County Probate Bench/Bar Advisory Committee Attorney Training
- Parent University Panel Discussion
- Ingham County Department of Human Services Foster Care Worker Training
- Capitol Area Inter-Agency Foster Parent Training Coalition Annual Conference
- Department of Mental Health – Recipient Rights Conference
- Adoption Connections Conference
- Ingham County Department of Human Services Protective Services Worker Training
- Training of new Court Appointed Special Advocates for Child Protection Cases.